Sixteen Seconds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kamenashi Kazuya (and KAT-TUN) fan-forum.

Due to all the technical problems this place has, the forum is moving to http://s1.zetaboards.com/SixteenSeconds/index/

3 posters

Manase Michie's blog 2 (2009.09.30)

annneonet
    annneonet
    Admin

Manase Michie's blog 2 (2009.09.30) Empty Manase Michie's blog 2 (2009.09.30)

Post by annneonet Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:41 am

This was a response to her previous entry because of the comments she received. I wasn't sure whether to use they or he because it kinda felt like she was going back and forth from talking about people in general and then Kame who was the reason she wrote this entry in the first place.

http://yaplog.jp/michan0504/archive/1756

Thank you for the many views and comments

I wrote about Kamenashi-san's cold, but did I shake everyone up?

The truth is I wrote what I heard, so I didn't see it with my own eyes.

Even during practice, he probably would've been at his fatigue's limits.

But I admired his spirit for going through it all so I wrote about it.

I'm wondering if it's ok to write about Johnny's.

I didn't imagine that so many people would see what I wrote..

Someone commented "Please let Kamenashi-san rest".

But the forte of those in Johnny's is how they keep going on without stopping.

He/They don't get worn out.

Piling up work to his limits raises his ability.

That is also the reason the person is popular and improves.

A person's radiance dims if they feel as if they're repeating the same thing.

To be able to keep going is a blessing [their happiness].

The people who are not busy with work drive themselves further.

Only those people who can do that and have luck can truely succeed.

Because they are realizing their dreams with the job they like.

I said some unnecessary things. [kinda like "excuse me for posting this"]

Well ngl, one of the reasons I respect Kame so much is the way he always pushes himself. So unlike myself orz <- girl who accidentally slept the whole day yesterday
    chibiten
    chibiten

Manase Michie's blog 2 (2009.09.30) Empty Re: Manase Michie's blog 2 (2009.09.30)

Post by chibiten Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:50 am

I also respect Kame a lot because he is so hard-working. I never thought idols could work that hard or push themselves that much before I knew Kame.

@annneonet And I'm the same ^^;; Given the chance, I could probably stay in bed all day /bricked

I wonder why blogging about Johnny's people is so controversial though...I also read about a young female celeb(?) who blogged about K & A and had her entry taken down then her manager apologizing...Just makes Johnny all the more suspicious >.> And kinda scary ^^;;

Thanks for translating!
    ecasolo
    ecasolo

Manase Michie's blog 2 (2009.09.30) Empty Re: Manase Michie's blog 2 (2009.09.30)

Post by ecasolo Fri Oct 02, 2009 7:34 am

Everyone who wrote about KT delited posts and apologized. Johnny is kind of dangerous neighbour.)
    annneonet
    annneonet
    Admin

Post by annneonet Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:37 pm

I guess there's certain things like an idol's private life (esp if you have no connection to them... like that model that spotted Akame), the inner workings of JE and such that you shouldn't write about, especially since JE's known for being rather strict with a whole lot of stuff (that no JE idol's pics on the internet and such rule for example). JE's always been kinda known for being a pushy company anyway.

Btw, just to clarify, Manase Michie didn't delete the last entry and, and she wasn't saying that she shouldn't have wrote it (neither is she apologizing). It's more like she said there are certain things that she isn't allowed to write about, but most of this reponse was towards the people who said they hoped Johnny would let Kame rest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 3:27 pm