Sixteen Seconds

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kamenashi Kazuya (and KAT-TUN) fan-forum.

Due to all the technical problems this place has, the forum is moving to http://s1.zetaboards.com/SixteenSeconds/index/

4 posters

Manase Michie's blog (2009.09.30)

annneonet
    annneonet
    Admin

Manase Michie's blog (2009.09.30) Empty Manase Michie's blog (2009.09.30)

Post by annneonet Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Tbh, there were quite a few more mentions from the blog... but I just don't like rewording all her stuff Manase Michie's blog (2009.09.30) 461610

http://yaplog.jp/michan0504/archive/1755

Dream Boys' last performance was happily put on

Many guests continuously laugh at the last performance's adlibs.

During the wharf scene, when we think to go on with the play, the guests are laughing and Kamenashi-san says "Today's fish laugh well huh" and the play can't continue.

Makoto-san has a part that does not ruin the standard and is cooly doing her best, but during this scene there is much talk about witnessing her face the back with her shoulders shaking [from laughing].

If speaking about the source, Tegoshi-san who appeared on a boat spoke in some language that sounds Korean and then Kamenashi-san got on that and they both had a conversation [the "puzzling Chinese?" that fans said the two were speaking lol... all they know is that it sure isn't Japanese] and induced great laughter.

The excessive laughter doesn't stop and they can't move on so Kamenashi-san points to Makoto-san going "Look, she's glaring at us from over there". But then Makoto-san answered with something like "Go ahead, take your time!" and caused laughter.

Makoto-san who likes adlibs by nature, had fun talking/adlib-ing with KATOON during the time of Takizawa's DREAM BOYS... and that was her first connection with Kamenashi-san.

It's nostalgic.

In the middle, ABC~Z did line dancing, and there were many scenes that weren't in the dress rehearsal.

When it ended, it was past 10 o'clock.

During the performance, it seems that Kamenashi-san suffered from a cold and high fever that wasn't influenza.

Like doing those intense flying scenes while in a condition where he was unsteady on his feet, and performing while visiting the household Shinto shrine in the subway to pray that there will be no accidents.

An entertainer's spirit.

I thought back to the time of Makoto-san's leg injury but...

I'm very thankful that we concluded things safely.

I think that even if this was seen by oversea people involved in the entertainment industry, they would admire it.

It is the manifistation of Johnny-san's talents' broadness and depth's deepness.

I didn't even know that Kame had a high fever D: !. Especially since all the reports were happy and at most, they only wrote that the acrobatics looked tough on him cries
    kitt
    kitt

Manase Michie's blog (2009.09.30) Empty Re: Manase Michie's blog (2009.09.30)

Post by kitt Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:13 pm

snif ;_;....

Kame please take care of yourself!!! he needs some rest now ;_;

Thanks for the trans ^^
    chibiten
    chibiten

Post by chibiten Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:29 am

Kame~ Manase Michie's blog (2009.09.30) 507357 My poor heart can't take all the liberties you take with your health. Please take care of yourself~
    ecasolo
    ecasolo

Post by ecasolo Fri Oct 02, 2009 8:35 am

Sad

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:33 am